Eyelash Extension Care!
ARRIVING TO YOUR APPOINTMENT:
-24 hours prior to your appointment DO NOT moisturize, use creams, or oils on or around the eye area.
-DO NOT show up to your appointment with any type of makeup on/around your eyes. Wearing any type of eye makeup will prevent the glue from sticking properly.
-If Eyelash Vault is doing a correction procedure for you after a treatment elsewhere some of your lashes may be weakened or damage and fall out, this is not un-common and we can not accept responsibility for any natural lash lost. However we will do our best to make you have healthy happy lashes.
-Conditions which will prevent you from having eyelash extensions are: stys, conjunctivitis, eye infection, blocked tear duct, eczema on the eye as this can cross contaminate between eyes and irritate you. Also it is in best interest of our clients and our high hygiene measures that we do not carry out treatment on you due to cross contamination. Please make Eyelash Vault aware before your appointment of any of these conditions and we will rebook you once your eye is healthy. Failure to do so will induce a charge due to petrol cost.
-Please be aware of any medical conditions you have that may effect your lashes, as we can still do them for you however do not except responsibility if they fall out sooner due to your condition. Conditions that may interfere with your natural lash growth such as over/ under active thyroid, under going chemo therapy, alapechia, stress, diabetes etc.
-Before your lash extension service you will have lash pads placed under your eyes, along with your bottom lashes taped down.
* PLEASE AVOID OPENING YOUR EYES WHILE LASH ARTIST IS PREFORMING YOUR SERVICE*
DO NOT GET YOUR LASHES WET 24HRS AFTER YOUR SERVICE IS COMPLETED
- Stay away from any humid environment for 24hrs
(SUMMERTIME HEAT, OVENS, BLOW DRYERS , ECT.)
- Cleanse your lashes daily using lash foam.
(WARNING: AVOID GLYCOL AND GLYCERIN INGREDIENT USED IN ANY OF YOUR LASH EXTENSION PRODUCTS)
- Brush lashes daily.
- Avoid heavy creams or oil based products.
- Stay away from using mascara on your extensions.
- AVOID pulling your lash extensions, rubbing, picking, flicking, sleeping on your face, and touching your lashes as this will help loosen them.
- You can swim AFTER 48 hours of having eyelash extensions just be aware that chlorine can shorten the life of your lashes so be careful.
- Please see a trained lash technician to have your extensions removed.
(DO NOT ever try to remove your lash extensions on your own)
- To extend the life of your lashes, PLEASE schedule touch-ups every 2-3 weeks.
*REMINDER: 50% LOSS OF LASHES IS CONSIDERED AND WILL BE CHARGED AS A FULL SET*
-We ask that you please reschedule/cancel prior to 24hrs of your appointment. No shows and cancellations within the 24 hrs of your appointment will be charged 50% of the service effective immediately.
-We ask that you arrive to your appointment on time. A 9 minute late grace period is allowed. We will no longer be accepting late clients. If you exceed your grace period time you will need to reschedule and will be charged a 50% fee.
- In order to secure a full set appointment there is a $50 NON REFUNDABLE deposit required before your appointment date. Any cancellations made before 24 hours of the appointment will have a salon credit from their paid deposit. If you cancel within 24 hours of your appointment date the $50 deposit will be forfeited and will go towards the cancellation fee.
ORDER PROCESSING, DELIVERY AND SHIPPING & HANDLING CHARGES
Orders will ship Monday - Friday, excluding major US holidays. However, orders may take 1-3 days to prepare after order is processed. Orders are processed immediately once checkout is completed, for this reason we are not able to make changes to the order once you complete the order. Eyelash Vault is not responsible for packages after they are picked up by courier. We will not be liable for lost or stolen packages. Estimate processing dates are for in stock items only. In the unlikely event that an order has been placed on items that are out of stock, we will contact you immediately with option for full refund or replacement on out of stock items
Due to sanitary reasons, Eyelash Vault cannot accept returns of products after the packaging has been opened. Eyelash Vault prides ourselves on ensuring our product is of the highest quality. All our product goes through a rigorous quality inspection prior to being approved to ship. In the rare instance, that a proven defective product has been shipped, buyer should notify Eyelash Vault within seven days of receipt via email (Eyelashvault@gmail.com) if return is approved, buyer will be contacted with return instructions. Eyelash Vault reserves the right to replace or refund the purchase price of the defective product.